The Honorable Jeffrey A. Abber Charitable Foundation was founded in 2018 to continue Jeff’s legacy by supporting causes that were important to him. These causes include the Pan-Mass Challenge, MGH Caring for a Cure, and a scholarship to a Malden High School student in Jeff’s name. Through our efforts, we hope to make a difference in two ways: (1) supporting the communities of those affected by cancer and (2) enabling others to follow Jeff’s passions of law and social justice.
- Maureen Abber – President and Chair of the Board
- Zachary Abber – Vice President
- Annie Abber – Treasurer
- Caitlin Abber – Secretary
- Phil Santoro – Board member
- Jennifer DeLacey – Board member
- Michael Sullivan – Board member